Experienced PM&R/Rehab Physician for Acute IP Rehab Program, Nashville, TN
PM & R Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummarySeeking Experienced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician for
Acute Inpatient Rehab Program and Market Coverage in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Health, a division of hospitals owned by HCA, Inc. in the Nashville/surrounding area, seeks to recruit an experienced, practicing Physiatrist to start full time as soon as possible in 2017. This position will be based at TriStar Skyline Medical Center and includes joining an employed group that covers multiple Nashville-area acute inpatient rehabilitation units located in the TriStar Family of Hospitals. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic physiatry team committed to growing comprehensive rehabilitation services in middle Tennessee.
• Private practice with U.S. Physiatry, includes employment contract and home base at HCA TriStar Skyline Medical Center Rehab Center
• Position will provide market coverage with 4 other Board Certified PM&R physicians in the Nashville market
• Call arrangement is equitable among physician and APP teams; night/weekend call responsibilities are shared with other rehab physicians in the market
• Primarily Inpatient practice at HCA hospitals but may be required to do consults in skilled nursing facilities or consults in other hospitals in the area
• Skyline Rehab has 41 licensed beds; ADC of 32.
• Full-time position
• HCA owns/operates 9 hospitals in the Nashville market; see www.TriStarHealth.com
• A comprehensive physician compensation and benefits package will be offered in the form of an employment agreement which will include base salary with production incentives, benefits including health insurance, malpractice coverage and relocation expenses
• Must have excellent training programs, communication skills and solid track record
• Skyline is a Level II Trauma Center, for that reason experience in Trauma or Trauma-related Services is preferable, but not a requirement
• Board Certification or Board Eligible in PM&R required
• Inpatient rehab experience with an awareness of CMS Rehab regulations and CARF and Joint Commission standards required
For Details Contact:
Debbi Church 615-373-7621 O; 615-238-7735 M
HCA-TriStar Physician Recruitment