Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Methodist Texsan Hospital, San Antonio, TX
Methodist Texsan Hospital is the newest member of the Methodist Healthcare family. When this facility opened in 2004 as Texsan Heart Hospital its primary focus was the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease. On January 1, 2011 this hospital was purchased by Methodist Healthcare and renamed Methodist Texsan Hospital, a campus of Methodist Hospital. Services include excellent cardiac care with expertise in treating cardiovascular emergencies, advanced treatment protocols recognizing differences in heart-related symptoms between female and male patients, bariatric services, internal medicine and 24/7 emergency services for heart vascular emergencies and many other emergency situations. Methodist Texsan Hospital, campus of Methodist Hospital, is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center.
Hospital Fast Facts:
Job SummaryMethodist Healthcare System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional cardiologist to join our growing, team-oriented practice located in San Antonio, Texas, one of the largest growing cities in the nation and also Kerrville, Texas, the “unofficial capital” of the Texas Hill Country. Physician may reside in a 30 minute response area that includes the beautiful Boerne and Fair Oaks communities. Our team has constructed strong referral sources and partnerships that are all dedicated to providing exceptional and cost-effective healthcare accessible to those we serve each day.
• Join our 4 general cardiologists, 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 electrophysiologists team.
• This position will split office time in San Antonio (1 day) and Kerrville (4 days).
• Practice in our state of the art Cath labs
• Continual referral network
• Busy outreach clinic in Kerrville
• Flexible Clinic and procedure hours
• 1:3 weekday call schedule and a 1:4 weekend call schedule.
• Open heart program
• Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure
• Available diagnostic testing facilities that include treadmill testing, stress testing, stress echo, cardiac and vascular ultrasound imaging, in-house Holter/Event Monitor Hook-ups, Tilt Tables, CT, SPECT and PET.
• A nationally recognized research department with new opportunities available.
• Procedures to include:
o Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations
o Coronary stent deployment
o Balloon angioplasty
o Acute angioplasty and stent for myocardial infarction
Comprehensive Recruitment Package includes:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental coverage
• Relocation Assistance and malpractice.
• Marketing & CME
• Sign on Bonus