Ortho Trauma Surgeon Needed in Arlington, TX
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Arlington, Arlington, TX
The Medical Center of Arlington (MCA) is the only acute-care, full-service hospital in south Arlington where you can expect something special.
MCA continues the tradition of medical excellence in Arlington. Nearly 500 board certified or board eligible physicians representing more than 40 specialties are on staff. The hospital offers round-the-clock care, with state-of-the-art services and facilities. MCA realizes that good health requires more timely, skilled medical treatments. That's why the hospital offers educational and preventive programs for area residents - many of which are free of charge.
MCA's mission statement says it all:
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve."
Job SummaryMedical City Alliance is searching for an orthopedic trauma surgeon to join a private practice group in Arlington, Texas.
- Well established group, founded in 2004 and provides a complete array of orthopedic care, imaging and physical therapy for all populations.
- Leading sports medicine group that services the Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars.
- Immediate patient base, with exponential growth opportunity within the community.
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Relocation up to $10,000
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Traumatology.
- Texas Medical Licensure
- MD or DO
- Medical City Arlington: http://medicalcityarlington.com.
- Full service hospital that consists of a team of approximately 1,000 physicians and 366 beds.
- Level III Trauma Center
- Newly renovated ER
- Robotic Surgery
- Accredited by multiple organizations and recipient of multiple Excellence Awards.
Arlington, Texas is located in Tarrant County in the Mid-Cities region of DFW and home of the Texas Rangers & Dallas Cowboys. We have excellent schools in the area and also a variety of things to do.
To learn more about this opportunity or to submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com or call 972.401.8725.