Busy Private Practice Searching for OBGYN
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Lewisville, Lewisville, TX
Our Mission at Medical Center of Lewisville is to provide a health care organization that consistently delivers high quality health services, information and education. We will promote a culture that is professional, compassionate, and responsive to our Patients, our Physicians, and our Associates. Recognitions and Honors include: JCAHO Accreditation in 2002, Voted Best Hospital (Again) in Denton County in 2002, Texas Hospital Association Member, American Hospital Association Member, Dallas-Ft. Worth Hospital Council Member, and "Cardiac Care Provider of the Year" in 2002.
Job SummaryMedical City Lewisville is searching for an OBGYN to join a well established private practice in the Denton County community.
http://medicalcitylewisville.com/- Flower Mound & Lewisville, Texas
Details of the Practice:
Opportunity to join a private practice, well-established OBGYN office in Flower Mound, Texas- centrally located in North Texas.
- Competitive guaranteed salary paid by facility for first year. (IG)
- Group consists of 2 providers.
- Call 1:3
- Generous medical and malpractice benefits.
- Well-trained support staff.
- Friendly and patient centered environment.
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in OBGYN
- Texas Medical License
- DO/ MD
About Medical City Lewisville:
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community- we can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. Our team is dedicated to providing family-centered care with our talented healthcare team of professionals.
- Built in 1976 and serves as a full-service medical and surgical facility.
- 186 beds, with approximately 360 physicians on staff and 800 healthcare associates.
- MAGNET recognized.
- Level III Trauma Center & Level III NICU.
- Two floors are dedicated to Women's Services.
- Mother & Baby Services offered.
About the Community:
Flower Mound is a family- oriented community that prides itself on maintaining a small town atmosphere while embracing and fostering a dynamic economic development environment.
To learn more about this opportunity or to submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com.