Faculty Position Radiology Cardio Thoracic Imaging in FL
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Aventura, FL
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center was founded in 1965 as Golden Isles Hospital in Hallandale Beach. The hospital relocated to its present location in 1974 and was renamed Aventura Hospital and Medical center in 1993. The fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility provides award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services.
In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Breast diagnostic center
• Cardiac catheterization & angioplasty
• Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
• Comprehensive cancer services
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Digital mammography
• Emergency medicine
• Heart & vascular care
• Hyperbaric medicine
• Inpatient and outpatient
behavioral health services
• Interventional radiology
• Joint Commission Certified
Primary Stroke Center
• Kid-friendly ER
• Kidney dialysis
• Occupational health services
• Open-heart procedures
• Orthopedic and Spine Institute
• Outpatient diabetes program
• Provisional Level II Trauma
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Rehabilitation center
• Robotic-assisted surgery
• Sleep Disorders Center
• South Florida Valve Institute
• Weight loss surgery
• Women’s services
• Wound care
• Joint Commission certified in total hip and knee replacements
• Graduate medical education programs – internal
medicine and general surgery
• Received the Gold Plus Stroke Award from the
American Heart Association
Job SummaryRadiologist needed for GME program in Miami, FL.
Opportunity to join an established private practice. Position offers competitive pay, partnership track, and full benefits.
Benefits include malpractice, 401k and 10 weeks for vacation.
Call is 1:4.