OUTPATIENT NEUROLOGY OPPORTUNITY, NASHVILLE, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryOUTPATIENT NEUROLOGY OPPORTUNITY
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE AND PAID VACATION
We are seeking a Board Certified Neurologist (or on track for ABPN certification) with interest in seeing patients in an outpatient setting, where subspecialty focuses can include epilepsy and/or movement disorders.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is nationally recognized for neurosciences and rehabilitation services and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. TriStar Skyline has also been recognized as one of the Nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Thomson Reuters for quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. TriStar Skyline also added Level II Trauma Services in 2014 with multidisciplinary teams on site 24/7.
Group Practice Specifics
• Established employed practice model with seasoned clinicians including 4 MDs and 1 NP
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including wRVU model with productivity incentives including reading EEGs, performing EMGs, providing Telemedicine coverage, etc.
• Outpatient setting, treating patients who range in all neurologic illnesses with the ability to focus in areas of epilepsy and movement disorders
• Clinic hours, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm.; open to workweek flexibility (e.g., 4/10-hr days)
• Minimal Inpatient call requirements: one weekend per month and 5 nights of call per month maximum, with willingness to treat acute stroke
• Epilepsy, EMU and EEG experience preferred
• Paid malpractice insurance, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401k match, 25 days vacation/CME, state licensure, and dues.
• Student loan repayment negotiable
• H1b Visa candidates may apply
TriStar Skyline Medical Center & The Neuroscience Center
• Tennessee’s first Comprehensive Stroke Center and national leader in neuroscience
• Dedicated 17-bed Neuro ICU and 34 beds for Stroke; 4-bed EMU
• EEG and EMG provided on site
• On-site 41-bed inpatient Rehab Unit staffed with full-time Physiatrist
• CARF Accreditation for Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• Remote presence/telehealth capability for EEG, acute and follow-up patient evaluations
• Top 100 hospitals by Thomson Reuters™
• 344 total beds (Main campus 223 beds; Madison Behavioral Health campus 121 beds).
• 24/7 interventional coverage including cerebrovascular angioplasty, stents, thrombectomy, coils and deep brain stimulator placement
• Integrated electronic health record with CPOE
• See more TriStar Skyline information at www.TriStarSkyline.com
For more information, contact Debbi Church
888-543-1314 Ext 3 Toll-free