GENERAL NEUROLOGY - Primarily OP/ Some IP - Employment
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummarySEEKING GENERAL NEUROLOGIST
FOR HOSPITAL EMPLOYED GROUP COVERAGE
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist with excellent track record to bolster Outpatient and Inpatient Neurology services.
HCA TriStar Skyline Medical Center is nationally recognized for neurosciences and rehabilitation services and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. TriStar Skyline has also been recognized as one of the Nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Thomson Reuters for quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. TriStar Skyline also added Trauma Services in 2014 with multidisciplinary teams on site 24/7.
Group Practice Specifics
• Outstanding HCA Physician Services Group employment model including 6 MDs and 2 NPs
• Seeking experienced General Neurologist for Outpatient 80% / Inpatient 20% (to cover PTO)
• Hours – Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including productivity incentives, malpractice insurance, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401k, CME
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• Tennessee’s first Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Dedicated 17-bed Neuro ICU and 34 beds for Stroke; 4-bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
• Opened in September 2000 and is one of the nation’s Top 100 hospitals by Thomson Reuters™.
• 344 total beds (Main campus 223 beds; Madison Behavioral Health campus 121 beds).
• Offers 24/7 interventional coverage including cerebrovascular angioplasty, stents, thrombectomy, coils and deep brain stimulator placement
• Hospitalist/Intensivist/Nocturnist support
• Integrated electronic health record with CPOE
• Remote presence/telemedicine capability for EEG, acute and follow-up patient evaluations
• On-site 41-bed inpatient Rehab Unit staffed with full-time Physiatrist
• One of only three programs in TN with CARF Accreditation for Stroke Rehabilitation program
• See more Skyline information at http://www.TriStarSkyline.com
There is no State personal income tax in Tennessee!
For more information, contact:
Debbi Church, 888-543-1314 Ext 3 Toll-free, or Debbi.Church@HCAhealthcare.com