OBGYN needed in Florida
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Plantation General Hospital, Plantation, FL
Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, Plantation General Hospital is a 264-bed, acute care hospital and the only hospital in Florida to receive The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for its Prematurity Program. We offer beautiful maternity suites and have the clinical expertise to care for routine or high-risk pregnancies. Plantation General Hospital specializes in caring for women with complications during pregnancy, critically ill newborns, children and adults. Our compact facility provides easy access to the vast resources of the HCA Hospital Network, which includes surgeons who excel in minimally invasive surgery. Within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I-595 and I-95, Plantation General Hospital offers emergency rooms and intensive care units designated for children, pregnant women and adults.
Plantation General Hospital is dedicated to providing the most caring and comfortable childbirth experience with anesthesia available 24/7. We offer beautiful Labor and Delivery Suites and have all the necessary equipment to care for routine or high-risk pregnancies.
Newborn and Pediatric Care
Our highly skilled pediatric physicians, nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals deliver innovative treatment in a facility that is both technologically advanced and child-friendly. For newborns in need of specialized care, Plantation General Hospital offers the most advanced neonatal intensive care services.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
At Plantation General Hospital, the use of robotics is taking minimally invasive surgery to the next level. Surgeries are performed through incisions that are considerably smaller than those required for conventional open surgeries.
All of our progress is part of our ongoing commitment to providing the highest-quality healthcare to South Florida families. Plantation General Hospital is located at 401 N.W. 42nd Avenue in Plantation.
• 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
• Bariatric Services
• Behavioral health services (adult)
• Critical care (adult & pediatric)
• Endoscopy & endoscopic ultrasound
• Hand surgery & therapy
• Intensive care unit (adult & pediatric)
• Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Maternity/high-risk maternity
• Minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery
• Neonatal Intensive Care, level III
• Nutrition counseling
• Obstetric emergency care
• Outpatient imaging services
• Outpatient surgical services
• Pediatric ER
• Pediatrics intensive care
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Rehabilitation services
• Women’s services
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Certificate of distinction in the management of prematurity
• Spent $5.4 million in upgrading equipment and hospital
• New acute-care inpatient behavioral health facility for adults with state-of-the-art security features
Job SummaryFt. Lauderdale, FL area – Seeking an OB/GYN for an established Private Practice with Plantation General Hospital and Dr. Barrington Murray.
OBGYN practice location in Plantation, Florida, a Family Friendly community just 4 miles west of Ft. Lauderdale.
Nearby Ft. Lauderdale offers 23 miles of beautiful beaches, culture, shopping, and lively night life!