Primary Care Physician needed in Southeastern NC!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Grand Strand Medical Center, Myrtle Beach, SC
Grand Strand Medical Center is a 301-bed tertiary referral center in Myrtle Beach, SC, and is the largest and most clinically advanced hospital in the area. Grand Strand Medical Center is the only hospital in the region to offer such specialized services as a Level I adult trauma center and a Level II pediatric trauma center, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, robotic assisted surgery, three emergency departments staffed with residency trained emergency medicine physicians, pediatric ED and PICU. Grand Strand Medical Center has earned a reputation as the hospital of choice for residents and visitors. With a medical staff of 400+ highly skilled practitioners, Grand Strand offers the community a full spectrum of board certified medical specialists and services.
Located in Myrtle Beach, the heart of the "Grand Strand," the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, nationally recognized Botanical Garden (Brookgreen Gardens), minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.
Job SummaryImmediate Need for a Primary Care Physician to join an Employed Practice in southeastern NC!
• Office located in Tabor City, NC
• Excellent opportunity to work with very well-established, highly-respected physicians treating all ages.
• Join a fast-paced, high-volume group
• Call shared among 3 providers
• Clinic hours of M-F – 8 to 5
• Four locations, 2 in Little River, SC; 1 in Callabash, NC; & 1 in Tabor City, NC
• Physicians with active NC and/or SC highly desired!
• HCA physician services offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package.