INPATIENT-OUTPATIENT Internist needed!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
East Houston Medical Center, Houston, TX
East Houston Regional Medical Center (www.EastHoustonRMC.com) is a full-service 131-bed acute-care hospital and is located 10 minutes east of downtown Houston on Interstate 10. The facility is a comprehensive community-based hospital with hundreds of board-certified primary and specialty physicians who handle a broad range of medical and surgical procedures. The hospital prides itself on its excellent patient satisfaction ratings.
• Level IV Trauma Center
• Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
• Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at BMC campus
• Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
• Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
• Center for Pain Care
• Industrial Medicine Program
• Women’s Care and Services
COMMUNITY: Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston. Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation’s fourth largest city. With a strong economy, a very affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the number one state in the country. www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com.