Family Practice GME Program Director Opportunity in Florida
Family Practice - GME
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
St. Lucie Medical Center, Port Saint Lucie, FL
St. Lucie Medical Center (SLMC) is a 229-bed acute care facility. Since 1983, SLMC has continually provided quality care to the Treasure Coast community. The combined efforts of more than 350 skilled physicians and more than 800 dedicated employees have resulted in one of the most comprehensive healthcare facilities in Port St. Lucie. St. Lucie Medical Center offers a full range of services that include a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, minimally-invasive techniques, digital mammography, general and vascular surgery and wound care and hyperbarics. Additionally, SLMC is home to the only Senior-Friendly ER and Orthopedic & Spine Institute. Proud to Care!
• 24-Hour Emergency/Senior-Friendly ER
• Behavioral Health – Inpatient only
• Birthing Center
• Cardiac Cath Lab
• Cancer Care
• Darwin ER
• Diagnostic Imaging
• General Surgery
• Orthopedic & Spine Institute
• Physical Rehabilitation
• Vascular Surgery
• Women's Services
• Wound Care & Hyperbarics & Oxygen Therapy
Job SummarySt Lucie Medical Center's Family Practice Residency Program is in need of a Director to oversee the residents. This physician shall assist in the development and operation of the Family Practice Residency Program and will oversee the activities of the residents and other faculty members.
1. Requires specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience acceptable to the Review Committee, which includes a minimum of 5 years on the faculty of an ACGME accredited FM residency with 3 of those years in an administrative capacity ( core faculty, APD).
2. Current FP DO or MD certification required
3. Current FL medical license and appropriate medical staff appointment
Please email Jessica.Davis8@hcahealthcare.com for more details.