Seeking a General Urologist for NW Georgia!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Cartersville Medical Center, Cartersville, GA
Since coming to the hospital in 1983, our CEO has provided the vision and leadership that has driven the hospital's growth, ensuring that it has kept pace with Bartow County's remarkable growth over the last decade and a half. Serving all of Bartow County's growing communities - from Emerson in the south to Adairsville in the north - Cartersville Medical Center is a 112 bed full servcice service medical center with a staff of over 100 physicians conveniently located on a 30-acre campus
As a result of the county's constant growth, our recent and current construction work includes hospital expansion and renovation projects totaling $29 million. Cartersville Medical Center now offers a number of specialty services, including an emergency department, an Occupational Medicine Center, a diagnostic sleep study program, outpatient surgery and a sports and physical rehabilitation center.
Bartow County has:
17 county public schools
4 city public schools
3 private schools within a 20 mile range
Job SummarySeeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease
• Sub-specialty interests welcome
• Da Vinci Si Robot at local hospital
• Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group that is establishing a secondpractice site
• The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
• Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates
• Two-year partnership track
• Competitive compensation, full benefits
• Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospital
• High physician retention rate
• All administrative duties provided
• Proven and successful business model and organizational structure
• Physician Services support provided to all new physicians
Please contact Elise Benson for more information!