Seeking a General Urologist for NW Atlanta, GA. Suburb!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Cartersville Medical Center, Cartersville, GA
Cartersville Medical Center is located just off I-75 in beautiful Cartersville, Georgia. The facility is a fully accredited, 119-bed, general acute-care hospital providing medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, orthopedic and outpatient services and a regional cancer center providing radiation oncology.
With services comparable to some metro area hospitals, we have the best features of smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high-quality, compassionate care.
Providing healthcare services to Cartersville and surrounding communities for over 30 years, Cartersville Medical Center continues to grow and evolve. We are an accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Advanced Wound Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. The Hope Center, a regional Commission on Cancer-approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments to over 300 new patients per year from a 10-county region.
Job SummarySeeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease
• Sub-specialty interests welcome
• Da Vinci Si Robot at local hospital
• Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group that is establishing a second Practice site
• The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
• Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates
• Two-year partnership track
• Competitive compensation, full benefits
• Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospital
• High physician retention rate
• All administrative duties provided
• Proven and successful business model and organizational structure
• Physician Services support provided to all new physicians
Robotic training required
Please contact Elise Benson for more information!