Seeking a General Urologist for NW Atlanta, GA. Suburb!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Cartersville Medical Center, Cartersville, GA
About Cartersville Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119-bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Advanced Wound Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
For more information about programs and services offered at Cartersville Medical Center or The Hope Center, call MedLine at (800) 242-5662 or visit www.cartersvillemedical.com.
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you’ll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Job SummarySeeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease
• Sub-specialty interests welcome
• Da Vinci Si Robot at local hospital
• Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group that is establishing a second Practice site
• The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
• Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates
• Two-year partnership track
• Competitive compensation, full benefits
• Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospital
• High physician retention rate
• All administrative duties provided
• Proven and successful business model and organizational structure
• Physician Services support provided to all new physicians
Robotic training required
Please contact Elise Benson for more information!