EP to Join 10 Cardiologists in Wichita
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Wesley Medical Center, Wichita, KS
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985. In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital. Wesley was recently named among The Joint Commission’s new list of Top Performers on Key Quality Measures®
The city regularly makes the popular “top city” lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living. Most recent: Wichita named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets. Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
• The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
• Wichita is home to 70 of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna.
• Other major headquarters in Wichita include Koch Industries, Coleman
• This unique combination of Medical, Aviation and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals
Job SummaryFellowship-trained Electrophysiologist to Join 10 in the Largest City in Kansas
Heartland Cardiology is a physician-owned, physician-operated private practice with three locations in Wichita and 12 outreach clinics. The group will welcome a 2nd EP in 2018. Recruitment is supported by Wesley Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center serving 2/3 of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
Heartland is a very progressive private practice committed to remaining independent; committed to fostering a collegial and supportive environment for entrepreneurially minded cardiologists. Physicians in this practice earn at the top deciles of MGMA compensation benchmarks for Cardiology. Early partnership is an option for highly productive physicians.
• New EP will join 1 established EP, supported by 4 non-interventional cardiologists and 5 interventional cardiologists
• Fed by a robust and loyal primary care base developed over 2 decades—100+ referring physicians
• State of the art equipment including three EP labs with St. Jude and Biosense Webster mapping systems
• Base Salary plus Collections-Based Productivity Component to start
• Comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits allowing customization to meet your family’s needs
• Relocation and Immigration assistance if needed (J1 and H1-B Visa holders welcome to apply)
Qualified candidates should be BC or BE Fellows in ACGME accredited Electrophysiology fellowships. The successful candidate will have expertise and interest in Laser lead extraction, ventricular tachycardia ablation with preferred epicardial ablation experience, and atrial fibrillation ablation.