Behavioral Health Advanced Practitioner sought for Skyline Madison Campus!
Nurse Prac - Psych-Mental Health
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus, Madison, TN
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a 182 bed behavioral health facility that offers the region's most comprehensive array of behavioral health and substance abuse services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and the military. Care is provided in a variety of settings to best accommodate the individual needs of patients, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient care. Fully licensed and accredited programs are led by highly trained physicians, nurses, therapists, counselors, social workers and case managers. The facility utilizes a treatment mall program that enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
Job SummaryBehavioral Health Nurse Practitioner sought to join the established TriStar Skyline Madison campus which offers inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment options for individuals with mood, thought, and co-occurring disorders that result in a diminished capacity for coping with the ordinary demands of life.
Skyline Madison is currently seeking a Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner to provide care in the Partial Hospitalization Program and/or the Intensive Outpatient Program. Opportunities are available in the mental health units as well as the substance abuse units.
• Assessment, treatment, medication management, and coordination of psychiatric care.
• Help patients manage their well-being through patient education.
• Records findings and formulates a plan and prognosis based on patient's condition.
• Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Masters of Science degree in Nursing
• National certification as a Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner
• Current APRN license in Tennessee
• BLS/ACLS Certification
• Two years practice experience
• Employment through HCA TriStar with full benefits
• 401K and CME allowance