Primary Care Provider
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Alaska Regional Hospital, Anchorage, AK
Job SummaryAlaska Regional Senior Health Clinic is looking for a Primary Care provider who is responsible for managing patients' primary care conditions/concerns in concert with the clinic's other providers. This Physician will be responsible for coordinating health care for the patients in accordance with the highest quality of care standards.
- Functions independently to perform age appropriate assessments and treatment.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patients' age, diagnosis, and prescribed medications.
- Monitors the effectiveness of prescribed interventions.
- Facilitates patients' transitions within and between healthcare settings; e. g. hospital, assisted living facilities, home health, etc.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members as appropriate.
- Appropriately refers patients to community specialists and subspecialists.
This is an employed position with competitive salary, benefits, and 401K.