Intensivist Opportunity in St. Petersburg, FL with Nation's Largest Intensivist Group
Pulmonary Critical Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
St. Petersburg General Hospital, Saint Petersburg, FL
St. Petersburg General Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensive emergency care including the area’s first seniors emergency service designed to meet the needs of the elderly, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women’s services, including obstetrics. The hospital is a Joint Commission Top Performer in Key Quality Measures for Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care, Women’s Choice Award for Best Emergency Care for two consecutive years and a Top Workplace for four consecutive years.
St Petersburg General Hospital is accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection, Certified in Atrial Fibrillation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, Chest Pain Center and Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Cancer Center by the Commission on Cancer by the American College of Surgeons and a GYN Robotic Surgery Epicenter. Here surgeons from across the country come to train on the latest GYN robotic techniques.
For more information visit our website at www.StPeteGeneral.com.
Job SummaryICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at St. Petersburg General Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
Opportunity Specifics – St. Petersburg General Hospital
• 21 Bed Critical Care Unit
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm with night call
• Fulltime, Part-time, PRN and PSA options
• Teaching responsibilities with ACGME hospital based program with in-house residents 24/7
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
St. Petersburg General Hospital: St. Petersburg General Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women’s services including labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. St Petersburg General Hospital is a designated Blue Distinction Center + for Maternity Care; accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection; Chest Pain Center; Certified Advanced Primary Stroke and AFib Center; Accredited Cancer Center and a GYN Robotic Surgery Training Epicenter. Other services include The Pelvic Pain and Incontinence Center, The Orthopedic Center for Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery and New Vision™ Medical Stabilization for Substance Abuse.
Community Information – St. Petersburg, FL
Along with award-winning beautiful beaches, St. Petersburg is home to the world-renowned Salvador Dali Museum, top-rated restaurants and beautiful Fort De Soto Park. The waterfront escape is a perfect family getaway with so much to explore!
St. Petersburg, which glimmers between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay, is known for its warm weather and for holding the title of “most consecutive days with sunshine” at 768 days! Downtown St. Petersburg is the city’s heart, home to great shopping, restaurants, bars and attractions. After making a stop to check out the largest collection of Dali’s work outside of Spain, swing by the Chihuly Collection on picturesque Beach Drive to witness mind-blowing glasswork. Want to grab a bite to eat in St. Petersburg? Discover Locale Market, a one-of-a-kind 20,000 sq-foot marketplace offering the region’s freshest and finest artisanal foods.
Whether you’re having some down time on America’s Best Beaches or admiring beautiful Tampa Bay from downtown St. Pete, you’re in for some major fun in the sun.