Emergency Medicine Docs Needed in Orlando
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Poinciana Medical Center, Kissimmee, FL
Poinciana Medical Center is a two-story, 90,000 square foot building with 24 private medical-surgical bed and a six-bed ICU. In support of both inpatient and outpatient care, the facility provides a full range of acute care services including diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, and cardiac catherization.
Poinciana Medical Center also has a 12-bed free standing Emergency Department (FSED). The FSED is approximately 11,000 square feet with 12 exam rooms. In addition, the facility includes a 16-slice CT, radiography and fluoroscopy room, ultrasound, laboratory, and pharmacy.
Job SummaryBoard certified or eligible candidates up on specific certifications.
Poinciana Medical Center opened its doors in July of 2013 as a two-story hospital. Today, the hospital consists of 4-stories; 150,000 square feet, with a full staff compliment of anesthesia, cardiology, GI, general surgery, nephrology, pulmonary/critical care, ophthalmology, and hematology oncology services. Transfer agreements for all other specialties, not at Poinciana, are facilitated through the partnered Level II Trauma/Stroke and MI facility 25 mins away.
• BC/BP EM (ABEM or AOBEM)
• 22-bed state of the art ED
• 34 hrs phys + 40 hrs PA coverage
• Physician shifts: 6a–6p; 11a-9p; 6p-6a
• Volume 48,000
• 24/hr radiology reads on US, MRI, CT’s w/16-hour reads on plane films; all on pax, all studies available 24/7
• GE US/ GLIDE SCOPE/ CPOE w/EMR
• Complimentary cafeteria privileges and lab coats
• Independent Contractor Status
• Malpractice & tail coverage included