NEURO HOSPITALIST needed (near Galveston)
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Mainland Medical Center, Texas City, TX
Mainland Medical Center (www.MainlandMedical.com) is a 223-bed acute care facility employing 725 staff members. 200 plus physicians represent more than 35 specialties in which they provide quality, compassionate care with state-of-the-art services on the 31-acre campus. Mainland Medical Center is a modern, dynamic, award winning medical facility affiliated with HCA -one of the largest healthcare providers in the world. Since 2003 over $40 million dollars has been invested in our facility. Newly remodeled private patient rooms, two cardiac catheterization labs, MRI, CT Scanner, a pharmaceutical robot and medication scanning system. EMR and a new medical office building where some of the best area physicians are located. The hospital is one of only four nationally accredited Chest Pain Centers in Texas. Hospital services include an Emergency Department that cares for 32,000 patients annually, Level II NICU, CV Services, Pediatric Hospitalists, Fast Tract Minor Emergency, a Vascular Program, Women's Clinic, Digital Mammography, 24-hour Observation Unit, a new Sleep Lab and much more! Located in the heart of the nation's largest petrochemical industrial areas, our hospital makes disaster preparedness a priority.
Mainland Medical Center (MMC) is a campus of Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. That means MMC patients have seamless access to the expertise and service on the main campus. That includes our tiniest patients. CLRMC has a 42-bed Neonatal Intensive Unit (NICU) that can receive infant patients by helicopter when needed.
Forty-five minutes south of Houston, Texas City residents enjoy excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and entertainment. Texas City is convenient to Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston Bay and the Kemah Boardwalk and NASA's Johnson Space Center. Houston is world capital of the energy industry and home of the world famous Texas Medical Center. With a strong economy, a very affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the state to relocate in the country.
• One hospital, but has the opportunity to work at Clearlake Regional Medical Center
campus in Webster
• 100% inpatient
• Rapid growth of the practice (The Brain and Spine Institute) and the hospital’s Neuroscience Department offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative
• A variety of interesting cases
• Neurology residency trained
• Any sub-specialty interest is welcome
• Must have a great work ethic and desire to succeed
• Must enjoy being a part of a collegial, team environment
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Rich Benefit package (including Dental, Life, 401-k and Long term disability)
• Employment status through 501.a
• Paid Malpractice
• Dues, Subscription and CME allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes
Come join our Team!!