GENERAL SURGERY, NASHVILLE, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
• HCA Employed group
• Seek BE or BC Surgeon - focus on General Surgery
• Join four BC established surgeons practicing on hospital campus
• Freedom to practice broad surgical practice; can accommodate interests based on skills with the exception of endoscopy
• One facility practice, highly supportive referral Staff
• Average 4-6 major cases / 5-10 minor cases per week, 15-20 patients seen in the office setting during clinic (per physician)
• Practice Call: 1:3
• Employed, salary plus bonus incentive based on RVUs, malpractice, comprehensive benefits inclusive of 401K (company contribution), four-week vacation/CME, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation, marketing, fees/dues, other benefits
• One of nine HCA hospitals owned in our Nashville TriStar Division.
• 120-bed suburban hospital serving Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson counties.
• Over 300 Staff members.
• Accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Wound Care Center
Nashville – Thriving city of 600,000 population, 1.6 million SSA
Voted Best Place to Live…Low Cost of Living…National Hub for Healthcare
No Personal State Income Tax / Tort Reform State