Oncology Advance Practitioner sought for BMT service at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, TN!
Nurse Prac - Adult
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummarySarah Cannon, the global cancer institute of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses. Through its services, Sarah Cannon is providing state-of-the-art cancer care close to home for hundreds of thousands of patients, a number unmatched by any single cancer center.
Sarah Cannon is currently seeking an Advance Practice Professional (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN:
Full-time, Employed with Benefits
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Advance Practice Professional – Sarah Cannon Cancer Center (Inpatient/Outpatient)
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics, and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Blood and Marrow Transplant floor is an 11 bed unit at the Sarah Cannon Center for Blood Cancers, specially designed to offer an intimate environment, focused on healing and hope. Our team of specialists provides care for adult hematologic-oncology diagnoses requiring treatment with blood and marrow transplantation. The Emergency Department, PACU, Physician Offices, Critical Care Units and Patient Registration are all entry points for patients admitted.
The 3 North Hematology Unit is a 14 bed unit at the Sarah Cannon Center for Blood Cancers, specially designed to offer an intimate environment, focused on healing and hope. Our team of specialists provides care for adults hematologic-oncology, and pre/post-autologous and allogeneic blood and marrow transplantations patients. The Emergency Department, PACU, Physician Offices, Critical Care Units and Patient Registration are all entry points for patients admitted.
• Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, nursing assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
• Collaborates with nursing leadership and education to develop nursing staff skills
• Provides support for nursing care through advanced practice, education, research and consultation
• Promotes customer service and ICARE Values
• Manages patient care in collaboration with physician sponsor