Physician Assistants sought for Urgent Care near Snellville, GA!
Physician Assistant - Urgent Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Eastside Medical Center, Snellville, GA
Eastside Medical Center, located in Snellville,Georgia, is a 327-bed, full service, acute care hospital. The facility serves the eastern suburbs of Atlanta and Gwinnett County, one of the fastest growing counties in the US. Eastside opened a new, state of the art, 17-bed Joint & Spine Pavilion" during 2009 and is now further expanding/developing the service line with the spine center. Additionally, a $13M emergency room expansion and new medical office building (that will house the spine center and accompanying specialties) are currently under construction. The North end of the campus is also being developed to make way for a $75M tower expansion. Gwinnett County is one of the nation´s most rapidly growing areas and is considered one of Atlanta´s most desirable locations. The area offers excellent educational opportunities, lovely and affordable homes, wonderful cultural and recreational activities, and an incredible array of stores, shopping malls and restaurants. In addition, the many amenities and activities of downtown Atlanta are just minutes away.
Job SummaryUrgent Care Physician Assistant Needed in Eastside Urgent Care Centers serving the communities near Eastside Medical Center in Snellville, GA!
Join the Urgent Care team offering quality, compassionate care, delivered fast.
EASTSIDE URGENT CARE PRACTICE SETTING:
• Extended weekday and weekend hours are 8a-8p M-F; 9a-6p Sat-Sun
• Express walk-in options, such as the ability to reserve your spot online or by phone
• Online appointment scheduling
• On-site lab, X-rays, and pharmacy
• Full - Time position requires 14-15 shifts per month, Part-Time and PRN also available
• Must Cover two weekends per month (9a-6p)
• Patient Volume up to 25-30 patients daily
• Physician Assistants MUST have a MINIMUM of 1 year experience
• MUST have prior experience working WITHOUT direct supervision
• Must have DEA
• Must see ages 2 years and up
• Active GA License
PRIMARY SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Peds and Adults
• General GYN
• 1st read on x-rays
• Interpret EKGs
• Start IVs and administer fluids
• Some Occ Health or Worker’s Comp experience preferred
• ER experience / skills major plus