VASCULAR SURGERY, SMYRNA, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna, TN
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
• Celebrating 13 years of serving the local community, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly enjoys a strong reputation for providing high quality patient care in a friendly, compassionate, and healing setting.
• The 109-bed facility is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized and convenient location for patients and providers.
• TriStar StoneCrest offers a full array of acute care services including emergency care, inpatient and same-day surgery, cardiology, center for joint replacement, obstetrics, intensive care, maternity, neurology, orthopedics, physician medicine, women’s health and wellness, the spine surgery institute, outpatient imaging and diagnostic services and cancer care through the nationally recognized Sarah Cannon cancer center.
• Experiencing continued community growth and healthcare service demands, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar StoneCrest added the TrueBeam™ Radiotherapy System from Varian Medical Systems which is engineered to deliver more powerful cancer treatments with pinpoint accuracy and precision. In addition, TriStar StoneCrest recently invested $1.7 million dollars to renovate the IR suite space, purchased state-of-the-art equipment, and added radiologist to the medical staff. TriStar StoneCrest introduced its new Spine Surgery Institute and Center for Joint Replacement to improve on patient outcomes and provide superior experience for the patients.
• Through the hospital’s Spine Surgery Institute, one of our physicians performed the first two level cervical disk replacement in Rutherford County in 2016
• In 2015 a TriStar StoneCrest PSG Physician was the first physician to offer endoscopic ultrasound in Rutherford County.
• The hospital’s robotic assisted surgery program exceeded initial growth expectations and continues rapid growth to meet local demand. A TriStar StoneCrest surgeon performed Middle Tennessee’s first single-incision gallbladder removal in 2013.
• TriStar StoneCrest's highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence in care and outcomes. The active medical staff includes more than 427 board-certified physicians, and clinical staff averages more than 10 years’ experience.
• Medical center certifications and accolades:
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for four consecutive years
- Chest Pain, Stroke and Cancer certifications
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Maternity
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Knees
- Outstanding Achievement Award by Commission on Cancer
• TriStar StoneCrest employs physicians in six specialties: primary care, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology and urology. Office locations span from Smyrna to LaVergne/Antioch and Murfreesboro.
• The town of Smyrna is located in North Rutherford County with a population of about 45,948 Rutherford County's population is more than 295,089. The county has earned the designation as one of the fastest growing counties in Tennessee according to U.S. Census Bureau figures. Smyrna was ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S. by MSN.com and one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Retire” in September 2015 by the U.S. News and World Report, naming locally available healthcare as one of the reasons. The top county business industries are healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation/logistics. The community offers plentiful housing options, beautiful parks and golf courses, entertainment, dinning, shopping, as well as the largest undergraduate university in the state - MTSU!
Job SummaryVascular Surgeon sought to join a prestigious Private Practice group, serving the population of Nashville, TN and growing suburban community of Smyrna/Rutherford County, TN.
? Looking for a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join an established specialty practice
? Call coverage of 1:3 to 1:5; no General Call
? Relocation and Sign-on bonus available
? Rapid partnership track
? Provides the latest in medical technology
? Highly competitive Compensation and Benefits Package including Health, Disability, PTO, Sick Leave, CME and Retirement
? Nashville, TN is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000
? Murfreesboro, located in Rutherford County, has been named as the #13 fastest growing county in the U.S.
? Nashville is rated by both Frommers and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
? A four season climate with beautiful park systems
? “Athens of the South”, Nashville is home to over a dozen institutions of higher learning
? NO State Personal Income Tax
? Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Nashville Sounds, and the NASCAR Superspeedway
? For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com