ADULT PSYCHIATRY NEEDED NOW IN NASHVILLE, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus, Madison, TN
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a 182 bed behavioral health facility that offers the region's most comprehensive array of behavioral health and substance abuse services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and the military. Care is provided in a variety of settings to best accommodate the individual needs of patients, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient care. Fully licensed and accredited programs are led by highly trained physicians, nurses, therapists, counselors, social workers and case managers. The facility utilizes a treatment mall program that enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
Job SummaryNEW – Adult Psychiatry Opening in Nashville, TN!
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, in suburban Nashville, TN invites you to consider a new opening for an Adult-focused Psychiatrist at their Skyline Madison Campus behavioral health facility.
Highlights of the Position:
• Treat patients 18 years and older
• Work in a team environment utilizing holistic and interdisciplinary care including assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
• Hospital on-site medical management team handles all non-psychiatric issues
• Call – 1:6 (No ER call required)
• Employed position with excellent compensation + bonus + comprehensive benefits to include: 401K, all insurances, paid time off, relocation, and CME time/allowance, and more
• Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Multi-disciplinary experience is a plus
• Active TN license or ability to obtain one
• Expertise working with adult, and dual diagnosis patients if interested
• Professional, ethical and excellent communications skills
• Clear background
TriStar Skyline Medical Center – Madison Campus is a facility of Skyline Medical Center and TriStar Behavioral Health Services is the region’s most comprehensive provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and chemical dependency services for adolescents through senior adults. Skyline’s outpatient sites include: Medical Office Building, Adult IOP and Adult Partial Programs all on the Madison, TN campus. Care is provided in a variety of settings to best accommodate the individual patient through inpatient care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. Programs are designed to meet the specific needs of patients. Additionally, a therapeutic treatment mall approach to behavioral health treatment engages patients as partners in care.
Nashville, TN - “last year alone it was ranked #3 by CNN as a “City Where Startups Thrive,” and also #3 in Travel + Leisure’s “America’s Best Cities.” The city’s friendly locals, good food, affordability, job potential, safety and cleanliness are often cited factors in ranking Nashville on lists such as “Cities Getting Smarter the Fastest” and “Top 10 Budget Destinations for 2013.” (From Forbes Magazine) Known as Music City and the Athens of the South, you will find the arts, culture, multiple universities and colleges, great shopping, restaurants, museums, and no state income tax! It’s a great city for singles and families alike!
Tennessee has affordable malpractice rates and there is no personal state income tax!