NEW - ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY IN NASHVILLE, TN
Psychiatry Addiction Medicine
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus, Madison, TN
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a 182 bed behavioral health facility that offers the region's most comprehensive array of behavioral health and substance abuse services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and the military. Care is provided in a variety of settings to best accommodate the individual needs of patients, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient care. Fully licensed and accredited programs are led by highly trained physicians, nurses, therapists, counselors, social workers and case managers. The facility utilizes a treatment mall program that enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
Job SummaryNEW – Adult Addiction Psychiatry Opening in Nashville, TN!
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, in suburban Nashville, TN invites you to consider a new opening for a Fellowship Trained Addiction Psychiatrist (or direct experience) at their Skyline Madison Campus. A Medical Directorship for this position may be offered to qualified candidate.
Highlights of the Position:
• Work on the Co-Occurring Unit
• Oversee and assist in coverage of 16 bed unit that specializes in the treatment of patients with co-occurring psychiatric diagnosis and addiction disorders
• Treat patients 18 years and older
• Work in a team environment utilizing holistic and interdisciplinary care including assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
• Hospital on-site medical management team handles all non-psychiatric issues
• Call – 1:6 (No ER call required)
• Employed position with excellent compensation + bonus + comprehensive benefits to include: 401K, all insurances, paid time off, relocation, and CME time/allowance, and more
• Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry (or have equal years of experience in Addiction Psychiatry)
• Addiction Fellowship Training is preferred but not required; multi-disciplinary experience is a plus
• Active TN license or ability to obtain one
• Expertise working with adult, dual diagnosis patients
• Professional, ethical and excellent communications skills
• Clear background
TriStar Skyline Medical Center – Madison Campus is a facility of Skyline Medical Center and TriStar Behavioral Health Services is the region’s most comprehensive provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and chemical dependency services for adolescents through senior adults. Skyline’s outpatient sites include: Medical Office Building, Adult IOP and Adult Partial Programs all on the Madison, TN campus. Care is provided in a variety of settings to best accommodate the individual patient through inpatient care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. Programs are designed to meet the specific needs of patients. Additionally, a therapeutic treatment mall approach to behavioral health treatment engages patients as partners in care.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com