Advanced Practice Providers for Urgent Care PRN and Full Time Opportunity in the Nashville Area!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryJoin an emerging model for flexible, balanced, and patient-centered medical practice. As an urgent care practitioner with HCA’s CareNow, you spend your time at work doing one thing: treating patients when they need it most. We see patients from 3 months through adult, providing urgent care services, including lab and x-ray in a convenient, high tech, friendly environment.. No hospital rounds. No patient call.
Focus your time and attention on what truly matters – PATIENT CARE
Flexibility, convenience and work/life balance
Practice medicine with a physician driven company – founded by physicians
Join an urgent care practice integrated into HCA’s comprehensive network of facilities
Our practice model is built upon: Quality Medicine, Convenience for the Patient, and Genuine Care and Concern for our Employees. Some of the benefits our providers enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation
• Robust benefits package to include paid malpractice with tail coverage
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ Great Work/Life Balance
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• EMR is Practice Velocity
• Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests. Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.