Advanced Practice Providers for Urgent Care PRN and Full Time Opportunities in the Nashville Area!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryJoin us and help build something FANTASTIC! Top ranked and largest national health care organization has launched a new brand of Urgent Care Clinics and we are taking our nation and major markets by storm.
Immediate needs and multiple openings for seasoned Urgent Care APP's in the Greater Nashville area. Locations in: Antioch, Brentwood, Cool Springs, Donelson, Green Hills, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Mt. Juliet and Murfreesboro.
Areas of focus include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, OCC Med, etc.
Flexibility, convenience and work/life balance
Our practice model is built upon: Quality Medicine, Convenience for the Patient, and Genuine Care and Concern for our Employees.
Some of the benefits our providers enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation
• Robust benefits package
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ Great Work/Life Balance
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• EMR is Practice Velocity
• Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests.