Pediatric Neurologist Opportunity at RMHC
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Denver, CO
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL, and HCA/HealthONE hospital, offers children and their families all the advantages of a large specialty medical center with the specialized services of a children’s hospital.
P/SL also provides Colorado’s largest NICU (84 beds) with BC neonatologists and pediatric intensivists on campus 24/7. Its team handles more high-risk and high acuity fetal, neonatal and pediatric patients than any hospital in the Rocky Mountain west.
Living in the Denver Metro Area:
Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It’s no wonder that Metro Denver’s young, active residents are among the nations healthiest—in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that’s why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
When they’re not enjoying the region’s great outdoors, citizens take advantage of championship sports teams and cultural attractions, such as events at The Denver Performing Arts Complex—the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. To learn more about living in Denver, visit http://www.metrodenver.org/living-here
Job SummaryRocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is recruiting for a full-time pediatric neurologist to join Rocky Mountain Pediatric Neurology & Sleep Medicine. This is a great opportunity to join two busy, well- established hospital-employed partners in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
This position offers:
• A broad array of out-patient and in-patient child neurology that includes high level ICU care
• A Tri-state referral region
• Very collegial working environment between various hospital departments and other pediatric specialists
• Collaboration with the RMHC Neurosciences team which includes Pediatric Neurosurgery, Pediatric PM&R, as well as other support services
• Developing subspecialty interests is encouraged and supported. Epilepsy training is of particular interest but not a requirement
• Opportunity to engage in community programs, teaching, hospital committees, etc.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be enthusiastic/eager to create his/her own neurology practice.
Denver is an amazing place to live and work. 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty combine to make Denver the world's most spectacular playground. A young, active city at the base of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Denver's stunning architecture, award-winning dining and unparalleled views are all here, year-round.
This position is not eligible for J1 or H1 visa sponsorship