Intensivist Opportunity in Bradenton, FL with HCA and ICC - 100% Critical Care
Pulmonary Critical Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Blake Medical Center, Bradenton, FL
A 383-bed tertiary hospital serving Manatee county communities since 1973, Blake’s specialty programs include a Verified Level II Trauma Center and one of only six Burn Centers in Florida. In 2016, Blake treated close to 100,000 patients, with services including cardiovascular surgery with TAVR, cancer care, joint replacement, back surgery and rehabilitation.
Blake is located in Bradenton, on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. In addition to great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets, the area boasts one of the largest discount shopping outlets in nearby Ellenton.
Blake is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and boasts several Joint Commission disease specific certifications. The hospital is also accredited as a Community Cancer Program (CoC) and Inpatient Rehabilitation Center (CARF). In July 2017, the hospital welcomed its inaugural class of Internal Medicine residents, becoming HCA West Florida’s seventh hospital sponsoring GME. For more information, visit www.BlakeMedicalCenter.com.
Job SummaryICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Blake Medical Center in Bradenton, FL.
1 MD day/ 1 MD nigh model
Level 2 trauma center but no trauma ICU coverage
Cardiac ICU as requested but not typically covered
Average census 16
IM GME program where you would have bedside teaching responsibilities
• Blake Medical Center - This 383-bed tertiary hospital has served Manatee and Sarasota county communities since 1973, with specialty programs including a Level II Trauma Center and one of only six state designated Burn Centers in Florida. In 2014, Blake treated more than 88,670 patients, with a wide range of services including emergency, cardiovascular surgery with TAVR, cancer care, joint replacement, back surgery and rehabilitation. Blake has been named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the nation nine times.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Bradenton, Florida
Blake is located in Bradenton, on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. In addition to great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets, the area boasts one of the southeast’s largest discount shopping outlets in nearby Ellenton.
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.
National Physician Recruiter | HCA
P 501.226.9020 F 866.517.8809
3 Maryland Farms, Ste 250, Brentwood, TN 37207
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.?