OB/GYN in Del Rio, Texas $300,000+ potential
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Val Verde Regional Medical Center, Del Rio, TX
Val Verde Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility located in Del Rio, Texas, just a 2 hour scenic trip from San Antonio, and provides healthcare to much of South west Texas.
Del Rio is home to some of the best fishing and hunting in all of the U.S. There is a Pro-Bass fishing tournament held at Lake Amistad each year along with over 100 other fishing tournaments. Del Rio is also home to the busiest US Air Force training facility in the country. Some other facts that may spark your interest about Del Rio are: World Famous Shumont cave system, pro-bull riding, great country club, very reasonable housing prices, and of course the Seminole Canyon.
Val Verde Regional Medical Center was recently refurnished in 2003 and pictures just don’t do it justice.. Del Rio is a great community that has plenty to offer!
For more information, visit www.vvrmc.org.
Job SummaryThe perfect OB/GYN opportunity in Texas!
Val Verde Regional Medical Center (VVRMC) is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Obstetrics & Gynecology physician for employed position, with an excellent income potential of $300,000+ and competitive benefits package. Successful candidate can expect approximately 80-90 deliveries/month with a call of 1:3.
About Val Verde Regional Medical Center (VVRMC)
* Nearly 900 babies were born in the Women's Center at VVRMC in 2016
* VVRMC has a sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE) available 24 hours a day to assist victims of sexual assault
* The ED at VVRMC is a fully equipped, eight-bed, level IV trauma center
* The staff of over 500 healthcare professionals strive to provide high-quality and compassion to patients and their families
* Highly trained medical professionsl provide urgent care services to treat minor injuries and illnesses
* Provide medical services and hospice care
* Full-service imaging center
* Outpatient counseling for senior adults
* Respiratory care
* Inpatient dialysis
* Rehabilitation services
* Physican, Speech and occupational therapy
* Special procedures unit, including a cardiac catherization lab
Val Verde Regional Medical Center is a Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality-accredited, 93-bed, Level IV trauma center, serving the community of Del Rio, Texas and the neighboring communities. Del Rio is located midway between beautiful beaches of Padre Island to the adventures of Big Bend National Park - 150 miles from San Antonio to the east, and 154 miles from San Angelo to the north. Del Rio is home to over 40,000 residents, who enjoy outdoor living and recreation. Lake Amistad is 12 miles northwest of Del Rio and provides year-round, water-based recreational opportunities, including boating, fishing, swimming, scuba diving and water skiing, as well as other recreational opportunities, such as picnics, camping and hunting. The area is rich in artifacts and rock art, and contains a myriad of plant and animal life.