OB/GYN needed in Florida
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Plantation General Hospital, Plantation, FL
Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, Plantation General Hospital is a 264-bed, acute care hospital and the only hospital in Florida to receive The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for its Prematurity Program. We offer beautiful maternity suites and have the clinical expertise to care for routine or high-risk pregnancies. Plantation General Hospital specializes in caring for women with complications during pregnancy, critically ill newborns, children and adults. Our compact facility provides easy access to the vast resources of the HCA Hospital Network, which includes surgeons who excel in minimally invasive surgery. Within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I-595 and I-95, Plantation General Hospital offers emergency rooms and intensive care units designated for children, pregnant women and adults.
Plantation General Hospital is dedicated to providing the most caring and comfortable childbirth experience with anesthesia available 24/7. We offer beautiful Labor and Delivery Suites and have all the necessary equipment to care for routine or high-risk pregnancies.
Newborn and Pediatric Care
Our highly skilled pediatric physicians, nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals deliver innovative treatment in a facility that is both technologically advanced and child-friendly. For newborns in need of specialized care, Plantation General Hospital offers the most advanced neonatal intensive care services.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
At Plantation General Hospital, the use of robotics is taking minimally invasive surgery to the next level. Surgeries are performed through incisions that are considerably smaller than those required for conventional open surgeries.
All of our progress is part of our ongoing commitment to providing the highest-quality healthcare to South Florida families. Plantation General Hospital is located at 401 N.W. 42nd Avenue in Plantation.
• 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
• Bariatric Services
• Behavioral health services (adult)
• Critical care (adult & pediatric)
• Endoscopy & endoscopic ultrasound
• Hand surgery & therapy
• Intensive care unit (adult & pediatric)
• Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Maternity/high-risk maternity
• Minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery
• Neonatal Intensive Care, level III
• Nutrition counseling
• Obstetric emergency care
• Outpatient imaging services
• Outpatient surgical services
• Pediatric ER
• Pediatrics intensive care
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Rehabilitation services
• Women’s services
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Certificate of distinction in the management of prematurity
• Spent $5.4 million in upgrading equipment and hospital
• New acute-care inpatient behavioral health facility for adults with state-of-the-art security features
Job SummaryFt. Lauderdale, FL area – Recruiting an OB/GYN for Private Practice!
Opportunity to join a private, well-established OBGYN practice in Plantation, Florida located 4 miles west of Ft. Lauderdale.
We offer a great location, modern office, and an opportunity to grow and build a successful practice. The practice has two locations in Broward County.
• Call 1:3
• Mainly practice at one facility
• Team environment
• Well-trained support staff
• Friendly environment
• Hours – M-F – 8:00 A – 5 P
• Generous PTO and insurance coverage
• 3 Mid-wives that take first call
• Newly trained or experience practitioners welcome
• Professional, ethical physician
Plantation General Hospital is a full-service facility that has been providing a range of healthcare services to residents of Plantation and Central Broward County for 45 years. Our nationally recognized centers of excellence in maternity, high risk maternity, pediatrics, pediatric intensive care, and Level III neonatal intensive care have earned us a distinguished reputation for quality. As you can see, from birth throughout your entire life, Plantation General Hospital is here for you and your healthcare needs.
• DaVince Robotics Surgical System
• Level III NICU
• Peds ED
• Women’s Services with a full-array of services to meet the communities need
Nearby Ft. Lauderdale offers 23 miles of beautiful beaches, culture, shopping, and lively night life!