Psychiatry Residency Program Director Opportunity in the Tampa, Florida Area
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical Center of Trinity, Trinity, FL
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, all-private room hospital located in the rapidly growing tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties. Planned housing communities, schools, ample shopping and nearby beaches and recreational facilities make it an excellent location for young families.
The hospital opened in February 2012 in a beautifully designed and spacious facility, with services including adult and pediatric emergency care, spine & orthopedics, women’s health & obstetrics, heart & vascular including open heart surgery, robotic assisted and minimally invasive surgery, men’s health, cancer care, behavioral health, surgical specialties, primary care and neurosurgery.
Medical Center of Trinity is a certified Primary Stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. The hospital also features an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program (CoC) and was named a Top Workplace four times. For more information, visit www.MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
Job SummaryHCA West Florida is seeking a Psychiatry Program Director to lead Medical Center of Trinity in the development and implementation of a new Psychiatry Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to build a program from the ground up. Medical Center of Trinity is located in Trinity, Florida and is part of the Tampa Bay area.
• Must hold a current certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program or graduate medical education administrative experience is highly desired
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
For more information or to be considered for this position, please contact Katie Terranova.