Neurosurgeon (Spine/Cranial) Needed in 2019 - Private Group - Near Nashville, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna, TN
• Celebrating 13 years of serving the local community, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly enjoys a strong reputation for providing high quality patient care in a friendly, compassionate, and healing setting.
• The 109-bed facility is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized and convenient location for patients and providers.
• TriStar StoneCrest offers a full array of acute care services including emergency care, inpatient and same-day surgery, cardiology, center for joint replacement, obstetrics, intensive care, maternity, neurology, orthopedics, physician medicine, women’s health and wellness, the spine surgery institute, outpatient imaging and diagnostic services and cancer care through the nationally recognized Sarah Cannon cancer center.
• Experiencing continued community growth and healthcare service demands, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar StoneCrest added the TrueBeam™ Radiotherapy System from Varian Medical Systems which is engineered to deliver more powerful cancer treatments with pinpoint accuracy and precision. In addition, TriStar StoneCrest recently invested $1.7 million dollars to renovate the IR suite space, purchased state-of-the-art equipment, and added radiologist to the medical staff. TriStar StoneCrest introduced its new Spine Surgery Institute and Center for Joint Replacement to improve on patient outcomes and provide superior experience for the patients.
• Through the hospital’s Spine Surgery Institute, one of our physicians performed the first two level cervical disk replacement in Rutherford County in 2016
• In 2015 a TriStar StoneCrest PSG Physician was the first physician to offer endoscopic ultrasound in Rutherford County.
• The hospital’s robotic assisted surgery program exceeded initial growth expectations and continues rapid growth to meet local demand. A TriStar StoneCrest surgeon performed Middle Tennessee’s first single-incision gallbladder removal in 2013.
• TriStar StoneCrest's highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence in care and outcomes. The active medical staff includes more than 427 board-certified physicians, and clinical staff averages more than 10 years’ experience.
• Medical center certifications and accolades:
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for four consecutive years
- Chest Pain, Stroke and Cancer certifications
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Maternity
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Knees
- Outstanding Achievement Award by Commission on Cancer
• TriStar StoneCrest employs physicians in six specialties: primary care, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology and urology. Office locations span from Smyrna to LaVergne/Antioch and Murfreesboro.
The town of Smyrna is located in North Rutherford County with a population of about 45,948 Rutherford County's population is more than 295,089. The county has earned the designation as one of the fastest growing counties in Tennessee according to U.S. Census Bureau figures. Smyrna was ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S. by MSN.com and one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Retire” in September 2015 by the U.S. News and World Report, naming locally available healthcare as one of the reasons. The top county business industries are healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation/logistics. The community offers plentiful housing options, beautiful parks and golf courses, entertainment, dinning, shopping, as well as the largest undergraduate university in the state - MTSU!
Job SummaryNeurosurgeon (Spine/Cranial) Needed in 2019 for Private Group - Near Nashville, TN
Experienced Neurosurgeon Needed Due to Practice Growth and Volume
Location – Smyrna / Rutherford County, TN!
Due to the practice growth potential and community need, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is assisting a premier private Neurosurgery group to recruit future associates. The group’s Neurosurgeons enjoy a sterling reputation and are looking to expand their practice in 2019 with the addition of an experienced Neurosurgeon with interest and expertise in General Neurosurgery, Spine/Complex Spine and Cranial Neurosurgery. (80/20 Spine/Cranial)
This is a partnership opportunity for the incoming Neurosurgeon to join tenured physicians and also provide leadership at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center while aligning with the HCA TriStar Healthcare System, the largest healthcare system in Nashville, and HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
Ideal candidate would be Board Certified, have excellent track record with several years of experience and interest in Complex Spine procedures; minimal Cranial focus.
Group Practice Specifics
• Well-established group including 2 MDs who are at full capacity, and 1 PA-C.
• Requires Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon
• Call arrangement at medical center is 1:3 with new surgeon; no trauma call
• One other local hospital affiliation required
• Active patient charts in the thousands – Average patient office visits daily: 25-30
• Group Integrated electronic health record with CPOE
• Hospital adjacent to nationally-recognized cancer treatment center with referrals for brain/spine tumors
• Hospital will provide exceptional first-year Income Guarantee compensation package including start-up, marketing, sign-on bonus and relocation.
• Group will provide Employment Agreement including comprehensive insurance and benefits package (malpractice, health insurance, retirement planning, CMEs, vacation).
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Excellent opportunity to step into a very lucrative practice!
For more information, please contact: Debbi Church, 888-543-1314 Ext 3 Toll-free, or Debbi.Church@HCAhealthcare.com