TriStar Southern Hills Pulmonary/CC
Pulmonary Critical Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
• Seeking additional BE or BC Pulmonary/CC Physician for private practice group in Nashville, TN
• New Physician will be joining a group of 3
• Practice Independently – Expense Sharing Arrangement
• 100% Pulmonary and Critical Care (inpatient/outpatient) serving one hospital
• Cover 20 bed ICU which includes 16 bed MICU & 4 bed Neuro ICU (complete pulmonary consults). Ultrasound in ICU; including Bronch Suite off of Unit.
• Practice located on campus of TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• Average 12-15 hospitalized patients and thriving outpatient clinic
• Call Schedule: 1:4 (ICU Call every 4 weeks)
• Great support staff including; Practice Manager, Respiratory Therapist, Nurse, Receptionist, and Biller
• Competitive first year income guarantee (become part of LLC after first year)
• TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding care.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com