TriStar Southern Hills Pulmonary/CC
Pulmonary Critical Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
• Seeking additional BE or BC Pulmonary/CC Physician for private practice group in Nashville, TN
• New Physician will be joining a group of 3
• Practice Independently – Expense Sharing Arrangement
• 100% Pulmonary and Critical Care (inpatient/outpatient) serving one hospital
• Cover 20 bed ICU which includes 16 bed MICU & 4 bed Neuro ICU (complete pulmonary consults). Ultrasound in ICU; including Bronch Suite off of Unit.
• Practice located on campus of TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• Average 12-15 hospitalized patients and thriving outpatient clinic
• Call Schedule: 1:4 (ICU Call every 4 weeks)
• Great support staff including; Practice Manager, Respiratory Therapist, Nurse, Receptionist, and Biller
• Competitive first year income guarantee (become part of LLC after first year)
• TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding care.
• 1.7 million population
• Forbes name Nashville, TN as one of the 16 Top Destinations for 2016
• Known as “Music City” for its vibrant music and entertainment
• One of Top 20 America’ Best Cities for Foodies according to Travel & Leisure
• National hub for healthcare
• No personal state income tax
• Seasonal Climate
• Ranked #4 on Kiplinger’s Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S.