Your Curriculum Vitae is most likely going to be the first impression that a practice or hospital has of you, so make sure that it paints the picture that you want. A few bits of advice for CV writing:
- Pick a format and be consistent. You should not have any gaps in dates
- CV should not be lengthy (1-2 pages is appropriate for a resident/fellow) and include a cover letter
- Include your present and permanent address, phone, pager and e-mail address
- No Typos! Have one or two others proofread to ensure you’ve not made any mistakes
- If you are just beginning to think about constructing your CV, you may want to use this sample as a guide.
Want more info? Contact Sarah Chamness-Arseneau